Things I have accomplished this week:
- I attended our end of year evaluations, completed the mindless forms and collected the certificate. At the end of the session, 'cos they forgot me, but f*ck it.
- I attended part of the second year introduction, and made up a "believable but don't question me further" excuse about being ill.
- I lost my medication, but I managed to sort it out with only a few tears [and with the help of some Valium from the back of the medication box...]
- I went out last night to see friends, got a bit drunk, and I'm going out again tonight. I'm not going to beat myself up for spending money on alcohol - I'm going to enjoy myself.
- Most of my packing is done, and I know basically where everything is in the boxes and bags.
- I've got dressed EVERY day this week.
- I completed my DLA application, because I'm poor and, guess what, I have a disability. It causes me problems in everyday life, and it's a REAL illness, not me being silly.
- I haven't binged, purged, restricted, cut etc.
- I did my washing today. Who cares if I'm living off frozen tuna pasta bake - I don't smell and I have been fed. Go GG go!