Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fidgetting is good for the soul

So, long time between posts again. Not going to beat myself up about it, this blog is and always has been predominantly for my own use and for venting, so it's probably a good sign.
I can't keep still this evening. I have done several loads of laundry today, washing up, a "quick clean up" which ended up with me washing the bathroom floor on my hands and knees because somehow it seemed better than using the mop, cleaned the living room windows and patio doors, started cleaning the blinds, couldn't concentrate, came on here rather than making a series of embarressing facebook posts etc...

Not quite sure what to do right now but figured writing was better use for this energy than starjumps or tapping out rhythms to any sound I can hear. I wish I knew how to write properly, engage people, tell a story but I guess I just don't do it enough.

I don't even know why I'm posting this.

Fuck it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fidget happens to be my nickname....I also can't sit still. Venting is a good outlet for the extra energy or frustration you are feeling. Doing a few chores also helps. I just wanted to comment on your writing. I think you express yourself well. Do it more!!! And try not to be so hard on yourself!!! Life is a process in progress!!! Kelley

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger i like this blogger