Saturday 10 July 2010

Placement

I'm 4 weeks into an 8 week placement.
It was going well, but I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself.
I'm struggling with some of the recent admissions, mainly an individual who is very sexually disinhibited and another who is quite confrontational, and has spent all of this afternoon being very intimidating towards me.
I know they are unwell, but I am struggling as my mood has dipped.

Also, it appears that my share-horses owner no longer wants me - she has found two new younger sharers, one for each horse, and I feel increasingly unwanted.

1 comment:

Differently Sane said...

Is there anyway of finding someone else you can share a horse with? Or can you share as a three - it seems a bit mean of the other person to just "replace" you like that. But there must be other people who can't afford/don't have the time to look after a horse alone but what like to share the responsibility...

Hope your mood picks up a bit and that the rest of your placement goes well.

Take care,
Differently