Tuesday 6 January 2009

Late night paranoia and plotting revenge...

If I am accused of stealing coffee or failing to empty the tumble-dryer filter one more time I am going to hurt someone, most probably myself.
I've been here the longest.
I showed you how to clean that sodding filter, remember?
And the reason I was being quiet was because a) I'm ill b) I'm being considerate and c) it was 11pm.
I was not "sneaking" around, I was showing some f*cking consideration for people who may have been sleeping. Turn off you f*cking Akon crap and try doing the same?

At the same time, this may just be my paranoia. Or maybe I just hate you and your annoying habits.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll stop cleaning, and I'll start playing music loud with my door open? I'll pop in and distract you whenever you sit down to eat, and I'll make extra sure that I have an annoying little brat so that you can get woken up nice and early too.

I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, I know, but I've put on nearly 10 pounds, I'm pissed off and these ignorant, insufferably mind numbingly boring individuals are not helping.

1 comment:

Hannah-san said...

the joys of house shares, i remember them well....
my favourite was the dappy blond tart that used to throw tantrums when she didnt get her way and charge up and down the corridor screaming 'slamming doors, slamming doors' whilst slamming everyone's doors....