Saturday 8 November 2008

Drinking Again Missy?

Ha ha ha TRUMPETS!

That is, quite possibly the cheapest advert ever. Three camera shots, and nothing moves!

Yeah. I've been drinking again, because honestly, the idea of a night without Boyfriend to curl up with was unbearable.

I think I might get Miss Bending, a lovely singleton-ish mate of mine, to come for sleepovers, just so I'm not so lonely.



Maybe my friends are right. If I come off the meds, and don't think about everything, then I'll be okay? Fixed? Normal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes I'm sure that will work. Chuck the meds in the canal and stop thinking so much. I'm sure that approach was a raging success before the medication. Why did you start taking the medication again....ah the slightly dubious coping mechanisms

How does one curb their inbuilt tendancy to think too much? without drinking. without binging and without cutting?

POT, KETTLE, BLACK, LOLA....

Gahhhh. I'm glad your friends think they are doctors too! Don't go to the darkside GG....but if you do, send me pictures :)

Mel said...

"How does one curb their inbuilt tendancy to think too much? without drinking. without binging and without cutting?"


Hang on.
I'm a student mental nurse, and I'm starting to think that mental illness isn't "real"? I started doing this to educate people, to get rid of those beliefs, and to eradicate suh advice as "pull your socks up".

Maybe next time I'm in a beast-from-under-the-duvet period, I should invite my nearest and dearest round to see just how bad it gets?

Hannah-san said...

I made that mistake once - trust me they don't come back!
and friends ask why I dont call them when I need help? hmmm coz u would run a mile and then wash your eyes out with soap and never come near me again!