Friday 21 November 2008

Exam...

I don't think it went to well.
How many actual quotations could I remember & reference? Zero*. Zilch. Big Bad Nothing.
However, I think I babbled as much as possible, plus I didn't fall asleep. Actually, some of my stuff on attitudes might drag me over the 40% pass mark. It sounded academic-ish.

On the plus side, I got 90-something% on the Mathematical Calculations test, and I just found out that my pathetic attempt at the Critical Incident Exam got me a fantastical 50%. The pass mark was 40%, and I only wrote 1300 words out of the required 2000, so I'm pretty chuffed.

Pat on the back, GG.


*Same size as the jeans I'm wearing. Pfffft. I'm useless at the willpower thing. £5 in Asda? I don't need a litre of Ben&Jerrys, I'll have the jeans instead!

No comments: